2018!!!( I lost track of time)
"Happy New Year!"
That's the first thing that came to mind, even though it's super, super late for that. (I still want to welcome 2018 to my blog. Hahaha!)
It's been so long since my last blog entry. The last post I published was on December 4, 2017. Last year pa 'yun—grabe, ang tagal na pala!
I've been having a hard time these past few weeks trying to think of something to blog about. Honestly, they haven't been very productive weeks for me.
I planned to write something about our Christmas party (our family Christmas party, actually), but I ended up writing nothing. I just couldn't think straight during those weeks.
I felt really frustrated because I didn't know what to post. I need to update my blog because what's the point of having this site if I'm not going to keep it updated?
So before we all end up crying because of this topic, hahaha, let me just share a few anecdotes about the past few weeks.
During those weeks, I was still here at the office working. Our holiday break was only on December 23, 24, and 25. Then we went back to work on December 26.
On December 23, we had our family Christmas party at my cousin's house. We had a lot of fun, although not as much as we expected because there was a typhoon that caused a blackout—an actual total blackout! Hahaha!
But despite that, it was still wonderful to be with our relatives and loved ones.
Moments like that, being surrounded by family, are one of my safe havens.
We exchanged gifts, held an awarding ceremony for the best-dressed family members, and of course, there was plenty of food.
Pagkain talaga ang hindi mawawala! Syempre, sobrang sarap ng mga pagkain at halos lahat ay nag-enjoy.
Cheers to that!!
On December 30, we had our year-end party here at the office. We decorated the front office with a Bohemian Coachella theme.
We had food, drinks, and a little dancing. (Hahaha! Sayaw-sayaw lang para kunwari enjoy din.)
Then on December 31, I traveled back home to celebrate New Year's Eve with my family. Every year, I always look forward to celebrating Christmas and New Year with them.
For me, fun and happiness mean being with my friends and loved ones—especially my family.
I think that's all I wanted to tell you.
As if I actually have readers! But if I do, I hope you enjoyed all of my blog entries last year. I will try my absolute best this year and write even better entries than I did last year.
I wish this will be a great year for everyone—for our friends, our families, and ourselves.
I am wishing myself good luck this year, 2018. I hope I can face and conquer all the trials that may come my way.
I will hold on to Him even more and do my best this year.
Hahaha! Being pessimistic is something that always seems to stay with me.
But yeah!
Cheers, everyone!!!
Happy New Year, and may this year bring happiness, blessings, and new opportunities to all of us.

Comments
Post a Comment