Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii



I can’t remember exactly, but I finished reading this book about two weeks ago. I didn’t get the opportunity to write an entry about it then, so here it is.

I accompanied my mom to the airport because she was going to Manila that day. After that, I went to SM Mall, and I don’t even know why. Hahaha!!

I have this weird habit sometimes—I love going to bookstores just to check things out or buy books. (Hahaha! Of course you ended up buying a book—you were in a bookstore, right?) Talking to myself (insert sarcasm).

I don’t know what got into me, but I checked the book section again that time. I saw a book by Marcelo Santos III titled Para sa Broken Hearted. The truth is, I wasn’t familiar with his name—I didn’t really know him until that day. I later found out that he is also the author of Para sa Hopeless Romantic.

At first, I thought Para sa Broken Hearted was all about advice, lessons, or steps on how to move on. Hahaha! I started reading the synopsis (I don’t know the correct term—the summary at the back of the book), and it turned out to be a novel.

Here’s what was written at the back of the book:




Ang pag-ibig, minsan hindi mo makikitang darating pero kapag aalis na, bukas mata mo pang mapagmamasdan. Ganun kasakit ang mawalan ng taong minamahal. Para kang mababaliw sa sakit. Para kang tangang umaasang maaayos pa ang lahat. Para kang naghihintay sa taong hindi na kailanman babalik.Tatlong iba't ibang kwento ng pag-ibig na sasagot kung totoo nga bang may happy ending na naghihintay sa ating lahat.

I forgot to bring my book , i'm here at the office while i'm writing this entry  (Copr.to the internet )

I don’t want to prolong this blog. I found the book very inspirational, very timely, and I can say that I can relate to the two characters in each story. But the best part is the last story about Alex. I don’t want to spoil it, so I will just give you a hint or idea.

In that part, I cried—haist, I didn’t see that coming. It was really painful; you could really feel it. There’s a phrase in that story from his girlfriend that crushed my heart and made me cry again. (ANG SAKIT!!! SH****TT).







Anu nga ba ang happy ending , kapag nagkatuluyan ba kayo ng taong mahal mo happy ending na ba yon?


For me, a new chapter of the story will open. In some cases, a happy ending simply means choosing to be happy (YOLO), thinking about yourself first, finding what will make you happy, and making the most of it.

For now, just focus on what you are doing. Do your best in your craft, and regrow and rebuild what has been damaged and destroyed. Don’t lose hope. If someone broke your heart, maybe it is part of destiny to help you become stronger.

Maybe it happened for a reason—you will be truly happy one day. God has a plan for everyone. He knows what you deserve. (Trust Him.)

I also believe that you should not look for love; let destiny do that for you. (I believe in destiny—you should too.)

I don’t want to spoil the stories from the book; I just felt I needed to write something about it (teaser lang pala). You’ll have to read it—you’ll be surprised, and I promise you’ll love it.

Isn’t it fun to inspire yourself through things like this?


All that you are is all that i'll ever need.
--Ed Sheeran


Have a great day everyone!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet