An Entry to Poetry
The day you walked away,
you took my heart and breath away.
Memories haunt me every day,
and it feels like I am dying every single day.
I saw his smile that day,
and I saw her smile the same way.
How I wished I could be that girl,
so this pain could never turn into anger.
I never thought there could be an ending between you and I.
Then I realized there was never a “you and I.”
From the very start, I could never own what was never mine.
Maybe this really is the end for me and you,
and a new start for both of you too.
Sorry I hurt you, sorry I lost you,
but you see, I’ve lost myself too.
Living this life feels like never-ending pain,
but at least I realized that loving you is one of the most painful things.
I know there will be a denouement to this drama.
“Sorry” and “goodbye” are the words I want to hear from you,
and “goodbye” will be my perfect answer to you too.
PS:This poem is not perfect but hope you'll like it.
Have a great day !!!
Comments
Post a Comment