Things you might don't know about me !!


  • Sometimes I drink milk before I go to sleep. I don’t know—they say it helps you fall asleep.
  • I am terrified of dogs… no, actually, dog barks. (I guess it’s the same.)
  • I love pink and black.
  • I want to get a tattoo and a navel piercing (belly button piercing), but my mother would kill me if I did that (of course, it’s a hyperbole). She doesn’t want me to get a tattoo. I don’t know about a navel piercing—I never asked her about it before.
  • I can say I am an introvert.
  • I really want to learn how to play guitar, piano, and drums. I just don’t know how to start. (UHHH!! Hopeless case.)
  • I can’t live without earphones and music.
  • I can stay at home or in my room all day.
  • I love doing things alone—shopping, buying stuff, or even eating alone. (Told you, I am an introvert.) Maybe some people or my friends don’t know this side of me.
  • I love movies. (Maybe you all know that already since it’s one of my hobbies. Hahaha!)
  • I love music, but music doesn’t love me. (You know!)
  • I love roses and butterflies.
  • I love cooking.
  • My first love is makeup. (Maybe if you see me, you’ll say it’s obvious.)
  • I love ice cream and chocolates. (Heaven!)
  • There are times when you will see me writing. Just so you know, I always have my small notebook with me all the time.
  • I believe in extraterrestrials, aliens, and unidentified flying objects. I watch sci-fi films and sometimes search about these things on the internet.
  • I don’t eat carbs and shrimp.
  • When I am listening to music, it feels like I am inside it. (I am good at imagining things, like performing live to the songs I’m listening to.)
  • The first time I hear a song and my soul loves it—R.I.P. replay.
  • I drink occasionally.
  • I am a fangirl (ALDUB). They give me inspiration and kilig. Hahaha! I don’t know why other people hate them; they make so many lolas and nanays happy.
  • I am masungit.
  • You’ll see me uneasy when I make my loved ones mad. Sometimes you’ll see me quiet.
  • I am not good at confrontation.
  • When I say something bad to someone and that person gets upset, I feel upset and disappointed with myself. (Maybe you won’t notice it—it’s because of my pride.)
  • I will always have regrets in life—from the stupid decisions I made in the past and those I will make. But as the saying goes, we can learn from those mistakes. Oops!!
  • I don’t like cheese. (How do you say that in English? Anyway, I just don’t like it.)
  • I love sour fruits. (♥)
  • Even though some people say I am pretty, honestly speaking, I don’t see myself as beautiful.
  • I will always have insecurities (my height, my face, and other parts of my body).
  • Hahaha! I am still waiting for some body parts to arrive. (You know what I mean.)
  • I hate it when my mind reminds me of the stupid things I did in the past, especially at night.
  • Sometimes I watch horror films alone.
  • I stalk people on Facebook and Instagram.
  • I am not sporty.
  • I can say I am a sweet person.
  • I can forgive easily. I don’t know why, but I can be the same with you again, even if I can’t forget what happened. It’s more like forgive but not forget.
  • When I am upset or mad, you’ll see me quiet.
  • I hate insensitive people.
  • Don’t piss me off because I have never seen myself that angry before. Hypothetically, it might not end well.
  • I am a hopeless romantic.
  • I love surprises.
  • The beach is love.
  • There are times when I love spicy food.
  • I don’t look for love; I let love find me. I believe in destiny.
  • I can’t sleep if my room or bed is messy.
  • When I’m upset, I listen to music and it helps me relax.
  • I really love doing makeovers.
  • I love doing things or working while listening to music (with headphones/earphones). Weird, but it helps me focus.


  • Hahahaha!! (Parang may magbabasa nito, hahaha.) As if there’s someone out there who’s interested in knowing the things I’ve written that they don’t know about me. I’m just a nobody. (Asa!!! Baka naman.)

     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

    I'll be here for both of you through it all

    Pretentious Poet