Me before you







I've been posting quotations and thoughts about the books I've read, but this time I thought I'd write an entry about the movie Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

I haven't read the book yet, but I have a feeling that I'll love it just as much as I loved the film.

I know that most people have already watched the movie, but for those who haven't, don't worry—I won't spoil anything.

For those who enjoy romantic drama films, I think you'll love this movie. Just make sure to prepare some tissues or a napkin because it can be quite emotional.

I really loved the movie. I also have a crush on Sam Claflin. He's so handsome, and I absolutely love his accent. ❤

I hope I'll get the chance to read the book someday. I know where I can buy a copy, but it's a little too expensive for me right now.

"When something good happens, sometimes a very special thing comes to an end."

One day, all of us will have to face reality. If something special is gone, we still have to continue living.

We have to move on, but that doesn't mean we should forget. Instead, we can let those memories inspire us to keep going and keep moving forward.

Maybe part of it is sadness, but we have to learn to embrace that sadness and be thankful for the people who became part of our lives—whether they stayed or eventually left.

After all, every person we meet leaves something behind that helps shape who we become.


"Push yourself.Don't Settle.Just live well.Just LIVE"
-Jojo Moyes, Me Before You


"Me Before You Playlist"

These are some of the songs from the film, listen to these songs ,who knows you might end up loving it(Like I did) .:D

Till the End 
Jessie Ware

Thinking out Loud 
Ed Sheeran 

Don't forget about Me
Cloves

Photograph 
Ed Sheeran

Not Today
Imagine Dragon

Unsteady 
X Ambassadors

Surprise Yourself
Jack Garratt

Because of You
Ashley Clark 

Waves 
Mr. Probz

If you want to check out all the songs you can visit: https://www.tunefind.com/movie/me-before-you-2016


I'll tell you something good : You should watch it if you haven't or if you do ,you can watch it again and again .Life has it's own way in surprising us when we least expect it .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet