Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii
I can’t remember exactly, but I finished reading this book about two weeks ago. I didn’t get the opportunity to write an entry about it then, so here it is. I accompanied my mom to the airport because she was going to Manila that day. After that, I went to SM Mall, and I don’t even know why. Hahaha!! I have this weird habit sometimes—I love going to bookstores just to check things out or buy books. (Hahaha! Of course you ended up buying a book—you were in a bookstore, right?) Talking to myself (insert sarcasm). I don’t know what got into me, but I checked the book section again that time. I saw a book by Marcelo Santos III titled Para sa Broken Hearted . The truth is, I wasn’t familiar with his name—I didn’t really know him until that day. I later found out that he is also the author of Para sa Hopeless Romantic . At first, I thought Para sa Broken Hearted was all about advice, lessons, or steps on how to move on. Hahaha! I started reading the synopsis (I don’t know the corr...

Comments
Post a Comment