For now .....
I am not a quiet person—maybe sometimes I'm even too loud. But there are times when I just want to be alone.
I am not mad or lonely; that's just who I am. I tend to shut people out because I really like having my own space.
I am a hypocrite when I tell myself that I don't give a shit about what other people think of me. The truth is, I do care. You just might not notice it because I don't spend too much time thinking about it.
I don't know what's wrong with me. Sometimes, when I'm all alone, I talk to myself and end up thinking that I might be going insane or something.
For me, the best companion is myself. One of my friends often asks me to visit their house, but most of the time I make up excuses. The truth is, whenever that happens, I choose to spend time with myself instead.
Do you know that there are times when I'm afraid to speak because I might say something that other people won't like? I am boring—that's how I define myself.
Naaawa nga ako minsan sa mga kumakausap sa akin kasi ang tipid ko sumagot. Minsan, dahil ayaw ko ng kausap, nagsusuot ako ng headset at nakikinig ng music. I love playing music at a high volume because it feels like the music consumes me.
As a young adult, the way I live my life is different from most people.
After a nine-hour shift at work (by the way, I work the graveyard shift), I go home and cook my food, clean up, and watch something on TV or on my phone. Most of the time, though, I spend my time surfing the internet. After that, I go to sleep.
I usually wake up around 6 or 7 PM, do my routine exercise, take a bath, and prepare myself for work again.
That's what my daily life looks like.
You might find my life boring, but for now, I like it this way.
No, scratch that.
For now, I love it this way.
Comments
Post a Comment