Twilight (forever )

                   

Huh!! Where should I start?

Twilight is one of the fictional movies that I like. No, scratch that—I love it!

I love the story, I love the cast, and I love everything about this film. I've been hoping to read the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I want to read every book in the series from beginning to end.

I'm also wishing she would write another sequel because I still can't get over it until now.

(By the way, I used to pray that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson would get back together and eventually end up married in real life.) Call me crazy about them and the movie, but yes, I am!

Let me tell you this: I'm not really a fan of Kristen and Robert as celebrities, but I am a fan of their characters in the movie. That's why I wanted them to be husband and wife forever. And hello! They look so good together! Sana talaga magkabalikan sila.

Oh my, this is wrong. Hahaha!

I also used to wish that I could become a vampire like Edward and Bella. Can someone tell me how to become one of them? Charot!

Sa aso na lang siguro ako magpapakagat kasi mukhang hopeless case na ang pangarap kong maging bampira. Baka maulol lang ako kapag aso ang kumagat sa akin. Hahaha! Corny much?

I remember one time when I was watching two of the sequels, New Moon and Eclipse. I used to skip some of the parts where Bella and Edward were separated or having problems.

Ayaw ko kasi nun. Gusto ko happy lang sila at puro sweetness. Hahaha! Pero hindi naman puwedeng puro happy moments lang. Hindi na magiging exciting ang story, di ba?

A few months ago, I asked my friend to download the entire Twilight series so I could watch it again.

And let me tell you this: right after he downloaded it, I watched it over and over again. I think I watched it a hundred times! Hahaha! Kidding! Maybe almost a hundred.

Now, I hate it.

JK!

Not really hate. I just don't want to watch it again right now because it makes me crazy over the characters and the story.

I know myself. Once I start liking something, it's forever.

I really, really love Twilight. Promise!

Please don't hate me because I love Twilight. If you're one of those people who say they don't like it, please give it a try.

But if you really don't want to watch it, I can't do anything about that. Hehehe.

Fun Fact: My sister's name is Twilight, but not because of the movie. My parents named her after the song "Twilight Time."

Right now, I'm trying not to watch the movies again because I want to miss them. Then, when the time comes, I'll download them again and I'm 100% sure I'll end up watching them over and over.

I don't mind sounding corny while writing this blog. It's not like somebody's reading this anyway.

Hell yeah!!

I don't care.

I love Twilight.



Here are some photos from the said movie:

( These are just a random photos)


 Sooooo Cute !!<3(Insert happy face of mine)




The Cullen's and Jacob<3



Ms. Meyer , please create a new sequel with Renesmee Carlie Cullen and please also add the love story love of Renesmee and Jacob, please ... please ....please.



I envy you Bella coz Edward is so protective and he doesn't wanna lose you .. How i wish i could find a man like him.. 






(Parang K-drama lang ...)





The cullen's vs Volturi


(The wedding oh my gad son of a buffalo wings i am obsess and posses by this wedding )
Can i also have the same wedding like this , please ( Day dreaming ang bruha, malabong mangyari.)


     There , can you see me ?? 
Ayun oh! sa likod ni Edward , ako yung puno. hahaha




I can't even !!!!grrrr...
I love this part of the movie , this is the first film where they went to prom and they danced.
(Listen to Flightless Bird, American Mouth) 
You might end up loving the song.





 (I Love Edward and bella )



Why so pogi Edward ?


                                                                  You're so pretty my Bella .


PS: I will write more entry about movies that i like, i mean i love,so watch out for that soon .hahaha  kung may readers din ako diba ..
PSS:The photos are from Google, all rights belong to the rightful owner. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet