LINK


I've been trying to change the URL of my blog for the past few days, but it keeps giving me problems. I think the system isn't allowing me to update that part—it's almost like the universe doesn't want me to forget my past. (Kainis talaga!)

I tried changing it from glessygabileo24.blogspot.com to glessygabileo15.blogspot.com, and it's frustrating because the day before yesterday, I actually managed to change it to glessygabileo15.blogspot.com. But all of a sudden, some of the comments from my friends disappeared. (I'm doomed!)

The stupidest thing I did was not reading the reminder on my page. It said:

"Warning: You are using Google+ Comments. Changing the blog URL will negatively impact existing comments. Learn more."

Ang stupid ko talaga minsan... ay, palagi pala!

Now it's back to glessygabileo24.blogspot.com because my friend tried searching for my page while it was under glessygabileo15.blogspot.com, and it showed "non-existent blog." So basically, I had to change it back to the original URL where it belongs. (Charot!)

I wanted to change the URL because there's something about that 24... some text missing... hehehe. I don't want to mention it anymore. Let's move on and get on with life.

If the site won't let me change that freaking URL, then so be it. C'est la vie (that's life). Sometimes we don't get what we want, but in my case, most of the time I don't get what I want. (Like right now!)

Ganun lang talaga ang buhay. Madalas hindi umaayon sa atin ang pagkakataon, pero hindi ibig sabihin na kailangan na nating tumigil. Minsan kaya hindi natin nakukuha ang gusto natin ay para matutunan natin na it takes time and effort before you get what you really want. At kapag hindi para sa'yo, hindi para sa'yo. (Ganun!)

Minsan kasi hindi nangyayari ang mga plano natin dahil may ibang plano ang tadhana para sa atin. Sabi nga nila, ang pinakamagandang plano ay ang plano ni Lord para sa atin. Kaya tiwala lang at kapit lang, mga kapatid, kapamilya, at kapuso—basta kapit lang.

This quote might help:

"Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you."

Bakit ba napunta na ako sa life lessons at quotes? Focus tayo sa URL kanina, tapos biglang ganito ang ending! (Hahaha!)

Anyway, I'll try changing my URL again next time. I might ask for help from someone who knows more about it.

Trivia: I graduated in Computer Programming and System Design, but to be honest, I'm not really a computer geek like those hackers you see in movies. My understanding and knowledge of computers aren't that limited, but they're not exactly advanced either. I guess I'm somewhere in between. (Charoot!)

Just don't ask me to make programs because I'm probably going to tell you I can't do it. Really, I can't!

Tama na ito. Humahaba na ang usapan tungkol sa URL na 'yan. I'm still hoping that one day—someday, any day, or maybe another day—I'll finally be able to change it. Pero siguro sa tamang panahon na lang. Bahala na.


                                                     LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES !
                                                         Have a great day everyone!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet