WHAT TO DO?





I have plans for my life, but I don't know where to start.

Do you ever feel this sadness? You've been working for a long time, yet you still haven't achieved anything.

I can honestly say, "I'm still a loser." Talunan pa rin ako hanggang ngayon. I still see myself as worthless. (Pessimistic, right? But that's how I honestly feel.)

I still haven't figured out what I want to do with my life. I've been searching for answers for a long time now. (Nawawala na nga yata ako.)

Can someone tell me what I should do? Where should I start? Or better yet, should I just give up and quit?

I'm still praying that one of these days, I can find the answers to all of these questions. Please let that day come sooner.













PS : PLEASE..............................................(insert sad emoji)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet