Playlist!


     

I have decided to finish this today (this evening, actually). I don’t know why I’m having a hard time finishing this when it’s just about the songs in my playlist.

I was really pissed off two weeks ago when I found out that all the songs on my memory card got deleted, and I really don’t have any idea why it happened. So what I did was I downloaded everything again—back to square one.

Anyway, I just chose a few songs from my playlist, and I hope you’ll find them interesting.

Like what I wrote in my previous blog/entry, I really love listening to music. I don’t know why, but it has been part of me since I was a kid. It feels like I can’t go through the whole day without listening to songs from my playlist.

Music always gives me good vibes. Some of the songs I love are from the 90s and early 2000s, while others are more recent.

Music is the best anti-stress for me, and it helps me relax when I’m not in a good mood. It also helps me, at some point, to shrug off depressing memories in my head. (Hahaha, depressing talaga—but not too much.)

I also listen to music when I am writing or working, but most of the time when I’m in a moment of pondering.

The following are some of the songs I can remember from my playlist (just a few, because I have a lot—hehehe). You see, I don’t have my phone with me while writing this entry.

If you’re reading this blog, I hope you’ll get a chance to listen to these songs. I hope you’ll love them too.


Passenger seat-Stephen Speaks
Closer I get to you -mymp
The Call-Regina Spektor
Lego House ;Cover of fifth Harmony
I'm only me when I'm with you-Taylor Swift
Samson-Regina Spektor
The scientist-Cold play
Someday we'll know- Mandy Moore
Cry -Mandy Moore
Mirror- Justin Timberlake
Right where you belong - Julie Anne San Jose
Lost Boy-Ruth B
Can't take my eyes off of you
When you Say Nothing At all- Ronan Keating
I'll Be there- Julie anne San Jose
Somewhere Only we Know -Keane
You're still the one - Shania Twain
You've got away- Shania Twain
The Man that can't be moved-The Script
Bad day- Daniel Powter
Superman-Five for fighthing
100 years -Five for fighthing





When words fail, Music speaks.
                                     -Shakespeare




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa brokenhearted by:Marcelo Santos iii

I'll be here for both of you through it all

Pretentious Poet