Saturday Currently!!
Time checked: 11:08 PM. Yes, it’s still Saturday, so I decided to write something today/tonight.
I just had fun earlier before I got here at the office. We attended the dedication and birthday celebration of Caden and Ethan, the kids of one of my close friends. We had fun—kahit hindi nakainom, mukha kaming lasing.
We did so many fun things earlier, and it felt like I experienced it all for the first time again.
My other friends are still at Ate Mae’s house drinking, and I’m going there later after my three-hour shift.
Right now, I’m here at the office (yeah, I know, you already said it!), doing emails and waiting for calls—as usual, that’s my routine every Saturday.
But I’m glad to let you guys know that this will be my last Saturday shift (yet I feel a little bit downcast). But thank God, I will finally have my two days off.
I don’t know, but I guess there will be no time for me to write entries every Saturday and Sunday in the coming weeks because I don’t have a laptop and internet at home. But we never know yet—life is full of surprises. C’est la vie.

Comments
Post a Comment